This privacy statement describes how Boxintense.com collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
1. Information Collected From Website Visitation
- When visiting a Boxintense website, your activity, browser information and information about the referring site, along with an approximation of your location may be recorded.
- Boxintense may publish this information in an aggregate, non-personally identifying way.
- We may also recorded this information linked to your IP address or e-mail address, if authenticated to the website. We will never publish this personally identifying information.
- Boxintense uses this information to improve its websites, products and services and your experience with Boxintense. We will not share this personally identifying information with a third party other than in the circumstances set out below.
2. Collection And Use Of Personally Identifying Information
- Boxintense collects the e-mail addresses, names and potentially other information volunteered when you communicate with us. When you register with Boxintense, we ask for information such as your name, organization information, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and postal addresses.
- Boxintense will use the information gathered for the provision of products and services to you; including billing, authentication, contact and improvement to said products services and its websites.
- Boxintense's websites provide you with the facility to create and post content available, such as on our message boards or commenting sections. Any personally identifying information you publish using these facilities may be displayed publically.
- Boxintense does not intentionally collect information from children under the age of thirteen (13).
3. Credit Card Option
Boxintense does not store your credit card information. This information is stored by PayPal, payment processors who process your payments on behalf of Boxintense.
4. Protection Of Personally Identifying Information
- Boxintense may disclose personally identifying information to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations. This will only be done on a need-to-know basis.
- Boxintense uses the services of third party vendors for storage, network and technical services.
- Personally identifying information may be transferred outside of your home country as part of our provision of services to you.
- When required by law (under governmental order, warrant or subpoena), or when Boxintense believes that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights of Boxintense or third parties, personally identifying information may be disclosed.
- Boxintense reserves to right to publish correspondence and feedback sent to us in order to help us respond to the correspondence or to help other users.
- Boxintense will take all reasonable measures to protect against unauthorized access, use and alteration to personally identifying information. When passing personally identifying information to a third party, we will ensure that adequate protection of the information is applied by the recipient.
- Should Boxintense cease trading or file for bankruptcy, information held about you will not be transferred to a third party.
- A cookie is a small amount of information that our websites can store on your computer. Your computer provides this cookie when visiting the same website in the future. Cookies are used to enhance your experience with a website.
- Visitors can disable the storage of cookies in their web browser, but should be aware that doing so may affect the quality of the experience with the website. In some cases, the website may not work at all.
6. Access To Your Information
- You can change any of the personally identifying information volunteered to us by logging into the Boxintense members' area: https://noc.boxintense.com/.
- If you would like us to delete any personally identifying information held about you, we will do so on request unless we need to hold the information as part of the provision of products and services to you.
7. Changes To This Policy